September 23-24, 2019 (Monday and Tuesday)
Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile
540 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
The Call for Speakers is OPEN for all 2019 CRF Opportunities!
Call for Speaking Session Proposals:
Back by popular demand, Risk Professional-led sessions! Are you an Industry Professional with an idea, success story, table-top exercise or case study you want to share with your colleagues? If you are interested in leading a session and Empowering Risk Management at the two full-day 2019 Chicagoland Risk Forum (CRF), we would love to hear from you.
Chicagoland Risk Forum (CRF) 2019 is a way for the industry to come together and find solutions to common challenges that benefit the industry as a whole. The networking and exchange of ideas CRF facilitates helps to move everyone forward – speakers have a critical role to play in that movement. This is your opportunity to put your education, opinion and influence out there, get people thinking about what they are doing in their businesses and what they could or should do differently.
Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing Risk Professionals, as well as provide concrete takeaways for our audience. Sessions must include a practicing risk professional.
Tips for a successful submission are:
- Think outside the box! Be creative with your submission and topic.
- Talk about the demand side of your topic, where the needs are currently unmet and lessons learned when creating your solution.
- Be timely and relevant. Sessions that address “in-the-headlines” issues will have an advantage.
- Our surveys show attendees favor panel discussions, table-top exercises and case studies.
- This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise and facilitate conversations about innovative best practices in risk management. It is not the time to sell.
SEE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE ALL SUBMISSION DETAILS
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 7, 2019.
Full-time professional with risk management responsibilities exclusively for one organization.